The spokesman of the Golden Dawn, fellow fighter Ilias Kasidiaris gave an interview to
The political prisoner Ilias Kasidiaris gave me the honor of an interview on all matters, from the cells of Korydallos prison. Today that we are going through “phase B” of the plan for replacing the Greek people with slavic-african-asiatic masses and for the complete extinction of Hellenism from the scene of History, the voice of some brave who resist is of great importance. And we Greeks that still feel the heavy “brazen hand of fear” onto us, it is good to remember that also in the past the arrows of our enemies were so many that it blocked the sun but this meant nothing more than that we would fight under shade…
Tyrants and traitors are not overthrown by people sitting in their houses, mourning their fate, but by people who are out in the streets of fighting, laughing…
- I am trying Mr. Ilias Kasidiaris to understand the reasons why you are in trial detention and I admit that I am totally confused! So you are prosecuted because you revealed the truth by showing the famous Baltakos’ video? Are you prosecuted because you would equip an entire revolutionary army with a hunting rifle? Are you prosecuted because you are member of a criminal organization, which provides medicines, blood and food free of charge to the suffering Greeks? Anyway, why are you prosecuted, in order to find out we, the ordinary citizens are confused…
We are imprisoned because we told the Truth in a parliament of fraud, corruption and scandals. We disturbed the absolute silence and concealment of crimes by the political establishment. The corrupt regime that sells off Greece in recent decades cannot bear much Truth. The legal acrobatics that they used to put me in prison are related to… my uncompromising character and a hunting rifle which I had in my house with permission from the police which in the future would supposedly equip unknown persons to commit unknown crimes! I am also accused because I revealed the para-judicial circle of Samaras through the confession of Baltakos and this is a very grave felony, because – as Voltaire said – it is dangerous to be right in matters where the established authorities are wrong.
- If I’m not mistaken, article 29 & 2 of the Constitution explicitly states that all parties are entitled to receive funding from the state, except of course the Golden Dawn has been denied this! Give me a reasonable explanation why do they deprive our tax money from a party which is voted by half a million people and instead they give these money to some remnant-parties of 1%, who only their relatives vote for? And one more thing… Given the lack of state funding, what are ultimately the funding sources of the Golden Dawn? Will the Popular Association manage to continue providing help to the suffering Greeks in such adverse conditions?
The law that repeals the funding of the Golden Dawn is apparently unconstitutional, as we and eminent lawyers have repeatedly analyzed. That is what clearly stated the president of the State Council, Rizos, on the day of judgment of our recourse. But then worked the Athanasiou’s shack and the phones, with the known results. We do not care that they cut that state money. Our Struggle is performed “on Virtue and not for the money”, as once said by the memorable hero of EOKA Kyriakos Matsis. We certainly demand to be repealed the funding of all parties and instead to be assisted needy Greek families. As for the Golden Dawn, its social work continues, with money from our own pocket.
- Do you believe that the regime [and in the current government] can get to the point of conducting a trial behind closed doors, so as not to be humiliated by what will be revealed in the international and Greek public opinion?
The rotten indictment that was set up in the basement of Maximou by Samaras’ clique (Athanasiou, Dendias, Voridis etc) could not stand even in the extraordinary military courts of Stalinism. Golden Dawn requires a public trial in live broadcast, in order to uncover the schemers in front of all Greeks.
Golden Dawn is the only party that managed to organize solidarity networks to provide immediate and effective assistance to the suffering Greeks. Without asking him civic card like the the current regime…And without taking a penny from the public funds!
- What are your comments on the famous agreement of eurogroup on Friday and the four-month extension that was given, possibly towards a new memorandum?
We had predicted from the pre-election period the spectacular turn of SYRIZA, that overnight became 100% memorandum friendly and bowed to the extreme anti-Greek policy of Germany. The new memorandum, which will be voted in next summer, will commit the future of Greece with the bonds of international usury. Golden Dawn is the only true hearth of national resistance against this prospect.
- Are you afraid of the immigrant-liking and the internationalism of the left? Do you see the danger to become Greece the experimental animal of the implementation of the old Gudenhove-Kallergi plan for the replacement of the European peoples with African-Asiatic masses?
This disastrous policy is consistently applied over the last decades by the treacherous scraps ND-PASOK. SYRIZA will consistently continue their work and the only political force able to solve the Gordian knot of illegal immigration is the Popular Association.
- How do you explain the choice of Pavlopoulos to be President of Democracy?
Prokopis (Pakis) Pavlopoulos has an awesome gift: he remains unshaken and immovable, even if bombs explode next to him. And this is the greatest asset for any aspiring President of Democracy, whose role is to be completely indifferent to the treacherous policy of each authority.
- Do you think that SYRIZA will turn us back to the glory days of Papandreou, with massive recruitment, customer relations, interrelated interests, dark international connections and so on?
It’s a little difficult…the initial loan sharks Merkel, Schäuble etc. restrained them. Even the poor cleaners of the Ministry of Finance, who attended every election speech of Tsipras with their brooms, will be abandoned. Of course the chosen from the narrow government environment will be settled and the people must be compromised with austerity (as Varoufakis requested, before opening the expensive French champagne in front of the swimming pool of his luxury villa).
- How can Golden Dawn obstruct the continuous decline of our nation, especially when it is the only party which has sincere patriotic speech and with almost its entire leadership in prison or in home detention? Are you, perhaps, the last romantics of Hellenism?
Surely we are romantics and we place our Ideas over everything ephemeral. Maybe that is why the System considers us dangerous and fights us by any means. But we stood their dirty war and this means that Golden Dawn will play an important role in the political affairs of the country in the upcoming critical days.
- Golden Dawn shows great appeal to younger age Greeks but also in the lower classes, which have mainly been hit by the crisis. How do you explain this?
Young people identify themselves with anything revolutionary and Golden Dawn is the only Movement that can give cause to any revolutionist and every wronged person of our era. Certainly we are supported by all those who have not settled, because we are the only party claiming the real meritocracy and fair redistribution of our national wealth.
- Which is the historical role of the Golden Dawn? Do you think that a possible failure of the coalition government of SYRIZA-ANEL may mean that the time for the Golden Dawn to take its historic part has come? Are you ready for such a historic challenge?
This is the great fear of all foreign intelligence services that analyze the political situation on Greece. They are sure that if SYRIZA fails, then Golden Dawn is coming. We will not disappoint them and we work systematically in order their great fears come true.
The major fear of the secret services of the euramerican-zionist conclave, is whether the Greeks awaken and reclaim a Golden Dawn for Hellenism. The Popular Association will do its best to verify their fears…
- Allow me a few final questions of personal nature… There is no doubt that you are one of the politicians of the new generation that concern the public opinion, despite the fact that the opinions on you, differ. I hear saying about you, that you are a jovial man, who likes to dance and openhearted. Others characterize you as irritable, violent, arrogant and unapproachable. Others blame you as a trendy bon viveur, who is promoted by lifestyle magazines and others, on the contrary, affirm that you live with austerity and simplicity, almost like a Spartan. The strange thing is that most of them talk about you, without you! So, tell me how do you define yourself?
The truth is always somewhere in the middle. I am nothing more than a simple, everyday man of our time. I try to live my life based on “Everything in moderation” (Metron Ariston) of the ancient Greeks.
- Politics seem to play an important role in your life, and that’s why you imprisoned for your Ideas. But you are a young man, with wide horizons [I know that you deal with dance, sports and anything you write in your books]. Tell me, what role do other aspects of the human condition, such as love, friendship, the pleasures of art or the toil for knowledge, play in your life?
What value would the life have without intense interpersonal relationships, intensive body exercise, continuous cultivation of the spirit, philosophy, theater, music, study of History and generally all the values that consist the human figure of the classical era?
- And one last question… Your relationship with Mr. Nikos Michaloliakos is just the relationship between a first-class member and the Leader of the party or is there anything deeper, something that the Amoral of the current political scene fail to understand?
Our bonds are much deeper. If you refer to the excellence of bravery with which Otto honored the Fighters of the National Revolution, you will meet several times the names Michaloliakos and Kasidiaris (during the decade 1830 it was written as Kasidiarakos, around 1870 became Kasidiaris). From then until the period 1940-49’, our families fought together in all struggles for the Freedom of the Homeland.